Miles College is accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC) to award baccalaureate degrees. Questions about the accreditation of Miles College may be directed in writing to the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges at 1866 Southern Lane, Decatur, GA 30033-4097, by calling (404) 679-4500, or by using information available on SACSCOC’s website (www.sacscoc.org).
● Institutional - Link to SACSCOC website https://www.sacscoc.org/
● Specialized Accreditation (programs)
● Education: Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP), http://caepnet.org/
● Business: Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs(ACBSP), https://acbsp.org/
● Social Work: Council on Social Work Education (CSWE) https://www.cswe.org/