Miles College is a SEVIS-certified school authorized under the federal law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. International Students are advised to inquire about admission one year in advance. Miles College maintains a liberal open-door policy and actively recruits students from diverse backgrounds.
- Return the completed Application for Admissions
- An official copy of your high school and/or college transcripts. Transcript should be sent from the institution to Miles College. Transcripts from non- U.S. schools should be translated.
- An official score report of your ACT or SAT test results from the National Testing Center. Our school code is 00128.
- Official scores from the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) should be sent to Miles College. The Official TOEFL score should be a 550 or higher on the paper test and a 80 or higher on the paper test.
- Payment of a year’s Tuition and Fees in U.S. dollars by money order or certified check made payable to Miles College. This is required to receive the I-20 form.
- Sponsor must provide an Affidavit of Financial Support and a recent copy of his/her bank statement.