Since 1898, Miles College has been a scholarly and student-centered community, committed to a tradition that embodies, culture, class and civility. At Miles, you will quickly see that our first priority is you! Miles College offered a wealth of co-curricular activities to attend, on campus events to enjoy and an abundance of academic/social groups that help Miles give students a positive growing experience in a thriving college community. With numerous Greek organization, student government associated and other extracurricular activities, there’s always a reason to be involved on campus.
Miles College is also a Division II member of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) and a member of the Southern Intercollegiate Athletic Conference (SIAC), with men’s and women’s teams in nine different sports.
- Complete and Application for Admission – link to Application
- Submit Official High School Transcript by May 30 to:
- Office of Admissions
- P.O. Box 39800
- Birmingham, AL 35209
*Transcripts can also be sent via Parchment and Clearinghouse
- Submit Official ACT and/or SAT Scores by May 30
- Test Scores are not required. If you have not taken the ACT or SAT, contact the Testing Center to schedule a date to take the Accuplacer Placement Test at 205-929-1824 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Financial Aid by May 30– Our School Code is 001028 link to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/fafsa
- If you do not qualify for Financial Aid, contact our Business Office to discuss payments and payment plans
- Apply for Campus Housing by May 30 – link to https://www.miles.edu/content/residence-life-housing-application
- Pay $150 housing deposit – link to http://epay.miles.edu/
- Pay $100 orientation fee – link to http://epay.miles.edu/