President's Letter
Senior Class Calendar (Click for PDF)
Letter to Graduating Seniors
Senior Form
Career Services Request
Reference Letter Requests
Cap and Gown Order Letter

Has our graduation been rescheduled?
The commencement exercise for the graduating class of 2020 has not been canceled. The committee will release date via the student’s College email account, and the website will display the updated information as well.  We plan to allow plenty of time for each of you to make arrangements to attend. We plan to rescheduled commencement by December 31, 2020, if allowed. 

Who Are the Senior Sponsors/Advisors?
Mr. Kenneth Coachman
Mrs. Courtney Sankey 
Ms. Jessica Bynum 
Mrs. Cathy Fleming 

When will the seniors receive their regalia?
Please contact Mr. Kenneth Coachman at
How do I pay my senior dues?
Senior dues had been reduced to $200.00 and the due date was Friday, May 1, 2020. If you have not paid them as of yet, please contact one of the Senior Sponsors/Advisors above. 
How do members of our “Golden Class” (the Class of 1970) obtain their regalia?
Please contact Mr. Kenneth Coachman at, or you may call 205-929-1000 “press 0”.

What do my senior fees cover if we are not on campus?
Along with commencement, senior activities have not been canceled; they have been postponed.

How do I submit payments to the College (i.e. to clear my balance)?
Go to Under the student tab go to “current student”. Scroll down to Miles E-Pay ( Please indicate in the notes section your name, student ID, and the reason for the payment. 
I have submitted payment but it is not reflecting on Bears Den. Who may I contact for clarification?
Please submit all questions to

How do I obtain an official copy of my transcripts?
Final Transcripts will be available by request on Monday, May 25, 2020. The first copy of your transcript is free pending no financial holds. Please send requests for your first transcript to Additional copies of your transcript can be made at the Transcript Ordering Center.

I have questions about the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act. Whom should I contact?
You can submit your inquiries to


Senior Recognition: