Apply Now for Spring 2015
Miles College was founded in 1898. It is a small private liberal arts institution nestled on 35 beautiful acres of land right outside of Birmingham, Alabama, with a student population of about 1,800. We are fully accredited and offer degrees in six academic divisions with 28 different academic programs in the sciences, math, technology, arts, and humanities. Our beautiful campus, state-of-the-art facilities and residence halls and our active and engaging student life is second to none!
Miles offers a student –friendly education with small class sizes, flexible schedules, and a caring and supportive faculty and student support services staff. Very importantly, compared to similar institutions, the cost of attending Miles College is very affordable. To assist in offsetting the cost of your education, financial aid is available for eligible students. We have counselors here to assist you and walk you through the process, step-by-step!
There is still time to apply and enroll for Spring 2015 classes! Classes start January 12th! Miles College has a direct admission policy that accepts students on the following criteria:
- Submit an online application at www.miles.edu. Click “APPLY TO MILES COLLEGE”
- Submit all final official transcripts (high school or college) or official GED scores.
- Submit proof of passing high school exit exam if required by your state. (Freshmen only)
- Submit official ACT/SAT scores, if available. Those that have not taken the ACT/SAT will be required to sit for the college’s COMPASS Placement Exam. This can be arranged through your admission counselor if necessary.
- Submit a federal application for financial aid (FASFA).
- Apply online at www.fasfa.ed.gov
- Miles College school code is 001028
We encourage you to take the next step and apply! www.miles.edu. If you have any questions at all, please contact one of our admission counselors at 1-800-445-0708, 1-205-929-1655 or 1656.
Classes Start January 12th!! We are waiting to hear from you!