Position Summary: Seeking a fast-paced, proactive, creative person with superior oral and written communication skills as well as excellent organizational abilities. The Admissions Recruiter is responsible for the execution of communication strategies that influence enrollment. Responsible for recruiting qualified applicants for admission to the school in accordance with state and federal accreditation and company policies and regulations, consistent with the highest ethical standards. Responsible for managing time and inquiry resources to generate interest in our programs.
Reporting Responsibility: Under the general supervision of Assistant Director of Recruitment, the Admissions Recruiter functions as the point person for:
1. Development of enrollment marketing publications and communications including letters, brochures, website postings, electronic mail and other mediums.
2. Coordination and implementation of recruitment plans, admission, and special events related to prospective freshman, transfer, under-represented, and post-baccalaureate students toward fulfillment of recruitment efforts utilizing knowledge gained of admissions, scholarships, and registration.
Bachelor's degree; and at least 1 year of experience that is directly related to marketing and recruitment. Valid Driver’s license and ability to travel to different educational institutions and other job related functions.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
Interested applicants send resume with cover letter with salary requirements to the following:HR@miles.edu
- Knowledge of marketing strategies and analytics
- Knowledge of web-based marketing tools and content management systems
- Experience in the development of marketing materials for internal and external audiences
- Ability to utilize social media and understand student use of student media
- Skill in developing and implementing new strategies and procedures for marketing and recruitment
- Skilled proficiency to edit and proofread; attention to detail, grasp of grammar, and punctuation and able to exhibit a consistent style
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Knowledge of student recruitment and retention issues
- Proven ability to work with diverse student populations
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to be flexible and to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Ability to be proactive
- Ability to work effectively with diverse populations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Strong commitment to customer service
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Skill in organizing and coordinating
- Ability to use independent judgement and to manage and impart confidential information
- Skill in the use of Microsoft Office programs (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word)
- Ability to gather data, compile information, and prepare reports
- Ability to make procedural decisions and judgements
- Ability to effectively participate in accreditation related activities, including but not limited to report generation, preparation of functional areas in accordance with accreditation standards
- Experience working in higher education
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR EMPLOYMENT ON SITE AT THIS TIME. Equal Employment Opportunity: Miles College is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), including an EOE of protected vets and individuals with disabilities. EOE