MILES COLLEGE Position Title: Assistant Director of Recruitment
To assist Miles College with the student recruitment process, including lead generation, conversion, and developing key relationships both nationally and in the local market.
This position will report to the Director of Admissions & Recruitment. They will work closely with the Vice President of Student Success and Enrollment and the Enrollment Management team.
Job overviewRecruitment/ Conversions
The Assistant Director of Recruitment plays an integral role on the College Relations and Recruitment team. This position is responsible for managing key aspects of the recruitment process for assigned recruitment regions including representing Miles College at educational fairs and agent visits, nurturing leads and strategic relationships, and contributing to and participating in marketing efforts designed to generate student enrollment. This position will require national travel during recruitment periods.
Key accountabilities and duties:
This is a valued role in a growing, dynamic organization so the responsibilities of the position may change over time but will include the following:
- Generate leads for student applications through recruitment activities designed to help meet Miles College recruitment and enrollment goals.
- Provide outstanding customer service as a point of contact for assigned recruitment regions, and prospective students to answer application and program questions.
- Develop new ways of engaging existing leads in coordination with the marketing team based on market feedback and travel in the regions.
- Assist Miles College with development and implementation of strategies for lead- nurturing and conversion through the creative use of communication and marketing tools.
- Contribute to the maintenance of database of leads.Event and Logistical Support
- Update and maintain recruitment calendar as directed by the Director of Admissions and Recruitment to track approved travel strategy.
- Support Marketing and recruitment team with familiarization trips in prospective recruitment regions.
- Assist the Admissions team with cost projection and management of recruitment budgets.
- Report on and analyze trends and feedback gained from marketing activities in assignedmarkets to aid the College’s overall recruitment strategy.
Salary commensurate with experience
QualificationsBachelor’s degree in a related field
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to travel up to 25%-35% of the time year round
- Ability to meet deadlines while working on multiple projects
- Excellent Excel and Microsoft Office Skills
- Preferred: Knowledge and understanding of college/university recruitment and marketing
Please send cover letter and resume to the address listed below. Review of applications will continue until the position is filled or the search is closed. EOE
Miles College Office of Human Resources
P. O. Box 39800 Birmingham, AL 35208 or www.miles.edu
Miles College is an Equal Opportunity Employer