Position Title: Director of the Quality Enhancement Plan
Reports To: Dean and Vice President of Academic Affairs
Salary Range: Competitive
Position Type: Full-Time/12-month contract
Position Summary: This position will be responsible for the operational success of the QEP ensuring exemplary program delivery, quality assessment and evaluation.
• Implement and improve systems to enhance student achievement and retention related to the QEP.
• Direct all aspects of the QEP including SACSCOC compliance; implementing the QEP initiatives and outcomes; and assessing the results and dissemination the results to the Miles College Stakeholders.
• Collaborate with The Office of Research, Outcomes, Assessment, and Institutional Effectiveness to provide the necessary assessment data required for the evaluation of the QEP.
• Produce and compile reports required by internal and external stakeholders.
• Coordinate the professional development activities for faculty and staff involved in the QEP initiative.
• Track, manage and expend the QEP budget and other resources in accordance with fiscal policies.
• Market the QEP in collaboration with internal and external stakeholder.
• Chair the QEP Advisory Committee.
• Implementing and assessing the cross-curricular and co-curricular activities related to the QEP.
• Produce quarterly newsletter.
• Other duties assigned.
Minimum Position Requirements:
• A Master’s degree with 18 graduate semester hours in Reading or related area and one year of post-secondary teaching and/or administrative experience. Doctorate preferred
• Experience in assessment and result-oriented focus.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills, ability to collaborate effectively and openly, excellent written and verbal communication skills, organizational skills with an attention to detail.
• Commitment to the College’s mission.
• Willingness to travel for evening and overnight job requirements.
• Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required.
• Ability to lift, carry and move parcels weighting up to 25 pounds.