Miles College Police Department
Officers are available all day, every day to help you.
The mission of Miles College Campus Security and Police is to ensure through education, environment, and enforcement that Miles College is a safe and secure environment where members of the campus community can achieve their purpose.
The Police division is a full service police department made up of two types of uniformed officer (College Police Officers, and Security Officers). The Police division's tasks include:
- providing security for people and property on the College campus
- preventing and investigating any suspicious or criminal activities
- ensuring the safety of students, faculty, staff and visitors
- enforcing parking regulation
- responding to alarms and calls for service
- law enforcement and safety education
Support services are supplied by non-uniformed staff who are tasked with:
- dispatch operations
- alarm and camera monitoring
- office operations
If You See Something, Say Something
Often individuals have information they would like to share but do not want to get involved due to fear of retaliation. Information can be shared with the Campus Security and Police with complete anonymity. Please fill out the Silent Witness Form if you have information regarding a crime and would like to report this information anonymously to Campus Security and Police. We do not track or collect any information other than what is provided on this form.
Parking decals can be obtained at the Business Office located in Brown Hall. Faculty, students, and staff should complete the vehicle registration form and return the registration form to the Business Office.
Monday – Friday
9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The following items are required to register vehicles with:
- Current Driver’s License
- Current Insurance Papers
- Vehicle Registration/ Tag Receipt