Contact Information Technology Department
To fulfill our mission, Miles College uses a wide variety of information technologies (IT) to assist in serving the campus. For more information regarding technology services, please contact the IT help desk.
Brown Hall, first floor (campus map)
Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
For technical support requests and inquiries:
Phone: (205) 929-1498 Ext. 1498
- Richard Bazile - Assistant Director of IT, Academics, and Administrative Support Services
- Marvin Leon Reid Jr. - Assistant Director of IT, Procurement, Projects, and Operations
- Walter Rice III- Network Analyst / Audio & Video Technician
- Leon Moody- Web developer / Webmaster / Graphics Designer
- Mack Thomas- Telecommunications and Procurement Coordinator
- Jackie Hudson - Software Support Technician
- Felicia Lee - Security Analyst Coordinator
Requesting service for computer related issues
Emergencies – Call the IT Help Desk at 205-929-1498. Leave a message explaining your issue. Include your name, telephone number, and remain at your computer. IT Help Desk calls are answered promptly. If the entire office is down, check with the receptionist at your office to make sure that IT staff has been notified. The IT Help Desk working hours are Monday through Friday, 8am – 5pm CST.
Non-emergencies – Call the IT Help Desk at 205-929-1498. Leave a message explaining your issue. Include your name, telephone number, and remain at your computer. IT Help Desk calls are answered promptly. You may also send an email to email@example.com or log an IT ticket via https://www.miles.edu/student-services/8/Information-Technology with a description of the issue you are experiencing.